December 24, 2019
- Town hall will be closed Wednesday, December 25th for Christmas.
- The Administrative Assistant’s office will close at noon on Tuesday, December 24th and will be closed December 26-27.
- The holiday hours for the transfer station will be as follows:
Wednesday, December 25th – Closed
Thursday, December 26th – Open 8am – 1pm
Wednesday, January 1st – Closed
Thursday, January 2nd – Open 8am to 1pm
- The 2020 Census is still accepting applications for Census Workers and need people for the Monterey area. If interested you can get more information and apply online at 2020census.gov/jobs. If you need help filling out the application you can call 855-JOB-2020.
- The Town of Monterey is seeking contractors/individuals provide snow plowing services to assist the Highway Department in snow and ice removal operations on an as needed basis. Contractors/individuals shall utilize a minimum 3/4 ton truck with nine foot plow. Although a sander is not required, if the truck is equipped to sand, and the Town authorizes such use, additional compensation will be paid. Vehicle must be operated by a qualified, licensed driver and be available on call from the period December 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020. Vendor must carry and provide proof of general & automobile insurance liability policies of at least $1,000,000, worker’s compensation, and an umbrella liability of at least $2,000,000. Compensation ranges from $75-100/hr based on equipment. Please call Shawn Tryon, Director of Operations at 528-1734 for more information.
- There will be a rabies clinic on Saturday, March 28th from 9am to noon at the Monterey Firehouse. Please call Town Clerk, Terry Walker for more information 413-528-1443 x113.
- Click here for the Community Center Events calendar: http://ccmonterey.org/events/event-calendar/
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to respond to this email.
Have a very merry holiday!
Town of Monterey