June 26, 2020
- Annual Town Meeting (ATM) will be held on Saturday, June 27th at 9:30am at the pavilion behind the firehouse. Please take a moment to read the following so that we may all have a safe and efficient ATM.
- Please follow the directional signs (arrows on floor). Traffic is one way only.
- Please keep your mask on at all times even if you are able to maintain 6 foot distance. If you are unable to wear a mask please sit in the rear section reserved for non-mask wearers.
- Masks, gloves and a cover for the microphone (should you choose to speak) are available. Please remove the cover from mic when done and reuse if there is a need to speak again. If you would like to speak, please raise your hand, the moderator will acknowledge you and someone will bring a mic to you. The mic will be held by the person bringing it to you.
- The handicap accessible restroom can be found outside at the back of the pavilion. There is hand sanitizer in there as well as paper towels and cleaning solution, please sanitize before using.
- Seats are spaced 7 feet apart and can be found in one person or two person options. The two person options are for families of the same household. Please do not move the chairs from their current location.
- Seats under the pavilion are reserved for registered Monterey voters. If you are not a registered Monterey voter, the picnic tables on the outside of the pavilion are where you are being asked to sit.
- The Town Hall office will continue be open by appointment only. Members of the public are required to make an appointment with the department they need to see. Everyone (public included) must wear a face covering when conducting business if unable to maintain a 6 foot distance, unless there is a medical reason not to. All entering building must sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the building. Hand sanitizer is stationed throughout the building. Entry will be limited to 5 members of the public at a time. The offices to be staffed full time are the Administrative Assistant and Police Department. All other offices will be staffed part time. In an effort to avoid face to face meetings, online or telephone meetings can be scheduled. Most meetings will continue to be conducted via conference calls or online, if possible.
- The transfer station will be closed on Saturday, July 4th and open normal hours on Sunday.
We thank you for your continued cooperation, understanding and patience during this difficult time. Up-to-date COVID-19 information will be posted on the Town’s website: www.montereyma.gov under the Board of Health page.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to respond to this email.
Town of Monterey