Remote Meeting begins at 9am
Join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 703-577-565
(Please call 528.1443 x111 to be placed on the agenda)
9am: Administrative Items
- COVID-19 updates/items
- Review new orders from Governor’s office
- Boat ramp signage
- Rules for beach usage," discussion with Bd. of Health and Parks Commission
- Fire Dept appointment - Scott Sheridan
- FY21 budget & warrant
- MBI agreement
- Continue work on Town administrator job description, review of Collins Center report recommendations and process for moving forward in recruitment
- Administrative Assistant items
- Renew equipment and gravel contracts
- Approve minutes
- Review mail and correspondence to be sent/signed
- New Business - reserved for topics that the chair did not reasonably anticipate would be discussed
9:15am: Fiber Connect’s Continued Hearing Petitions
- Petition for telecom shelter and conduit locations (Fox Hill Rd)
10am: Joint meeting with Finance Committee
- Continue discussion on FY21 budget, warrant and meeting date
- Review counsel’s updated opinion on preparation of warrant
***All agendas are subject to change***
The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Items requiring extensive discussion or prior research should be placed on a future agenda so that the issue receives the appropriate attention. Please leave the room if you need to converse with other members of the audience. If you wish to speak during the meeting, please raise your hand in order to be recognized by the Chairman. Please state your name for the record before you begin to speak on an issue. Regulation of participation by public in open meetings: No person shall address a public meeting of a governmental body without permission of the presiding officer at such meeting, and all persons shall, at the request of such presiding officer, be silent. If, after warning from the presiding officer, a person persists in disorderly behavior, said officer may order him/her to withdraw from the meeting, and, if he/she does not withdraw, may order an officer.
The Board of Selectmen shall post all meetings in compliance with Open Meeting Law and pursuant to the regulations of the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office 940 CMR 29.03(4). Please visit our website for all meeting information. All approved meeting minutes of the Board are posted on the town’s website under minutes and agendas.